How to setup Mailbag

Fernando fdalmoro at HOTPOP.COM
Tue Jan 4 20:20:08 GMT 2005

Hello, sorry if I didn't include something that could have been useful,
I'm not too familiar with linux in general so I'm not
sure where to start.

Currently I have a RH 8 server scanning messages using

 Mailscanner/sendmail/AV. There are about 25 domains on this  scanner but
everything is set to relay to another email server with IMail and one
domain points to an exchange server.

Needless to say that the exchange server is down every other weekend so
what I would like to do is keep the email's 'mailbagged' on the RH
server whenever the exchange server goes down. It would only be for the
specific domain, I don't want to turn this feature on for all of the
domains.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Fernando