Why do I keep getting .spamassassin/ .pyzor/ .razor/ in my /

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Sun Jan 2 17:19:44 GMT 2005

This is from /etc/passwd
root:x:0:0:root:/root:/bin/bash
cron:x:16:16:cron:/var/spool/cron:/bin/false

Guess that's not it, nor the root of the cron user?

I have this behaviour on a gentoo box and on a RHEL box.