Filetypes

Roger Jochem roger at RUDNICK.COM.BR
Fri Feb 25 18:32:11 GMT 2005

It is probably some bad rule I have wrote. In some tests I made, the two
kinds of messages where blocked. But I received one of this kind today...
Very strange... Maibe some rule is letting it through...
      ----- Original Message -----
From: Roger Jochem
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 3:22 PM
Subject: Filetypes

I'm blocking some files like mp3, avi, mpeg, and others. If a user
sends the message as an attachment (in Outlook Express), and inside
this attached message there is an mp3 file, the message goes
through. Should this "attachment inside the attachment" not
be verified too?

Regards

Roger Jochem
Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/)