4.39.3-1 bug or is it me - but 4.38.9-1 OK!

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Fri Feb 25 13:27:09 GMT 2005

Julian

Having re-installed 4.39.3-1 with the same debug result I have
re-installed the previous MailScanner, 4.38.9-1.

The problematic message is now processed without a problem.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.