4.39.3-1 bug or is it me - what MailScanner "debug" shows

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Fri Feb 25 12:25:19 GMT 2005

[snip]
>Can you try one thing: wipe /usr/lib/MailScanner and reinstall a
>guaranteed fresh copy. Just in case you are accidentally running a
>mixture of versions.

[snip]

Julian

Did that and carefully re-installed MS 4.39.3-1. Get same error:

[root at cheviot7 mqueue.in]# check_mailscanner
Starting MailScanner...
In Debugging mode, not forking...
SA bayes lock is /root/.spamassassin/bayes.lock
Bayes lock is at /root/.spamassassin/bayes.lock
Can't call method "print" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/MIME/Entity.pm line 1803.
[root at cheviot7 mqueue.in]#

Quentin