Quick Sendmail access question

David C.M. Weber david.weber at BACKBONESECURITY.COM
Fri Feb 25 03:35:45 GMT 2005

I'm trying what Peter mentioned in the access file, to get the per-user
relaying set up.  My config file is:

localhost.localdomain                   RELAY
localhost                               RELAY
127.0.0.1                               RELAY

# allow external hosts to only relay to backbonesecurity.com addresses
To:me at mydomain.com                    RELAY
To:mydomain.com                550 REJECT some random error

#allow the internal email server to use this as a smart host
216.144.184.6                           RELAY
216.144.184.8                           RELAY
after a Mailscanner restart, no email is being relayed.  I'm getting a
"relaying denied" for everyone.  It looks like it's only allowing me to
relay the whole domain, not an individual user.  Am I missing a setting
somewhere?  Ack! This is frustrating!!!