4.39.3-1 bug or is it me - what MailScanner "debug" shows

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Thu Feb 24 14:23:33 GMT 2005

Julian

The file are available via anonymous FTP at
ftp://ftp.ncl.ac.uk/pub/users/nqgc.

The two files as you will see are the Sendmail qf & df parts of the
message.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.