Question about the book

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 18:39:53 GMT 2005

Isi Lawson wrote:

>I am about to send in an order for the MailScanner book however after the
>notes on the mailing list about the coming frontend I am hesitating.
>
>Will there be another release of the book to cover this new feature (i say
>feature here like it isn't a huge deal - whatever! :>))

There won't be a new edition of the book, but the forthcoming product
comes with its own documentation. At some future date, these 2 may be
merged, but that won't be for several months, if I decide to do it at all.

>So what do you recommend - get it now - or wait till next version if there
>will be one with details about a front end

Buy it now. And please get it from www.mailscanner.info and not from
someone else like Amazon. You will get the book cheapest and fastest
using www.mailscanner.info. Amazon orders cause a lot of extra work for me.

--
Julian Field