4.39.3-1 bug or is it me?

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Feb 23 14:21:50 GMT 2005

PS Am working through MessageBatch.pm to try to isolate what may be
missing from my set up.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.