4.39.3-1 bug - it is related to virus detection

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Wed Feb 23 11:24:39 GMT 2005

Julian

A further examination of the logs show that the error text "Cannot open
message file , No such file or directory" is related to virus scanning
by MailScanner.

It only occurs for a message in which either/both our AV products have
detected a virus and MailScanner has flagged this in the logs.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Information Systems and Services (ISS),
                           University of Newcastle,
                           Newcastle upon Tyne,
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.