phishing net suggestion

Mark Nienberg mark at TIPPINGMAR.COM
Wed Feb 23 05:59:46 GMT 2005

Darn.  Thanks for trying.  I guess I don't really understand how it
works.  I thought you were able to extract the information like you do
for the log.  Example:

Feb 22 21:51:42 gingham MailScanner[8357]: Found phishing fraud from
www.tippingmar.com claiming to be www.bank.com in j1N5pX2u008366

In this example you have both the display link and the actual link.

--Mark