Opteron Anyone?

Vlad Mazek vlad at MAZEK.COM
Tue Feb 22 03:22:20 GMT 2005

We use several opterons at ExchangeDefender.com

Overall, after well over a year in production I am very satisfied. We're
running it in 32bit mode with stock RHEL, I would be interested in any
success stories in 64 bit mode as well as the AV vendor choice. At the
time we deployed these there was nothing available in the 64bit land.

-Vlad
ExchangeDefender.com