You visit illegal websites

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Mon Feb 21 11:54:18 GMT 2005

Mike said:
> The attachment is now blocked by ClamAV (not yet by McAfee!), since 11:49
> CET. Way to go ClamAV! ;-)
>
> It classifies the virus as Worm.Sober.K.

Well there's a thing, Clam beating the commercial vendors. How unusual ;-)
Good to know Clam will be looking after me soon as well.

Good spot Mike, just have to wait for the wheels of McAfee to turn. Be
interesting to how long they will take.

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy