Beta 4.39.1 released

Sat Feb 19 18:54:41 GMT 2005

Hi!

> Fixed.

>> Seems to run just fine.
>>
>> I do have a question about the Phishing stuff. When i disable the fishing
>> completely with
>>
>> Find Phishing Fraud = no

Cool! thanks.

Did you get my message about Oversized .zip of was that filtered somehow
We still see trouble with ClamAV lib version when sending oversized zips
We see them disappear... for some reason.

vmx20/current:Feb 19 13:25:22 vmx20 MailScanner[3785]:
ClamAVModule::INFECTED:: Oversized. Zip::
./j1JCOjdF007888/user-tfoskin3.pk3

Stuff like that.

And there it ends, no notification, no delivery, nothing. And no, its not
on my silent virus list :)

Perhaps i am doing something wrong, but it looks like a bug to me.

Could you have a look please?

Thanks,
Raymond.