UK supplier of Mailscanner book? {Virus Scanned}

Steen, Glenn Glenn.Steen at AP1.SE
Fri Feb 18 11:39:57 GMT 2005

Mine took two months, but then (due to stupid company policies)
it had to be ordered through one of our regular supliers, who
IIRC ordered through amazon who ... Sigh.
And When I got it the day after Julian announced the new
revision ... Double-Sigh. I'll just have to wait a bit into the
new fiscal year and start pestering about getting the new one:-)

-- Glenn