Debugging and resolving high loadavg when running MailScanner

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Wed Feb 16 11:44:51 GMT 2005

Are you using razor or pyzor in that setup and does

  spamassassin -D --lint -p /etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf

show any problems with either of these?

If so,

  razor-admin -discover
  pyzor discover

might be useful (I've put them in a cron job here).

Cheers,

Phil

----
Phil Randal