Mailscanner MRTG

Mike michael at NOMENNESCIO.NET
Wed Feb 16 11:31:44 GMT 2005

;-)

>I started it now. Is there anything else I should do after start it?

Configure /etc/mailscanner-mrtg.conf, (change <string> with your public SNMP string and <interfaces> with the comma separated list of interfaces you want to monitor. Also make sure the path of snmpwalk is correct):

# -------------
# SNMP SETTINGS
# -------------

# Set this to no if you do not want to use snmp - note that this will result
# in several graphs being blank.
# You must use either net-snmp or ucd-snmp, this is auto-detected
Use SNMP = yes

# The UDP port that snmp listens on.  This is usually port 161.
SNMP port = 161

# The Community string to use (this should be a read-only community)
SNMP Community = <string>

# where is your snmpwalk command?
Snmpwalk Binary = /usr/bin/snmpwalk

# Which interfaces to monitor (comma separated list)
Interfaces to Monitor = <interfaces>