Fw: Text files

Roger Jochem roger at RUDNICK.COM.BR
Tue Feb 15 10:02:46 GMT 2005

Hello, Julian

Did you have a change to read my posts about the text files. I'm having
this problem with these particular text files and some binary files...

I put the two problematic files in an web page, if somebody could make a
test and see if it happens in your location too, would be intersting.

The first one (file.prj) goes out from Outlook Express with 1,80 Kb, as
an "ASCII text, with very long lines, with CRLF line terminators", and
goes to the destinatary with 1,93 Kb, as an "ASCII text, with very long
lines".

The second one is a bigger file, identified only as "data" by the file
command. It goes out with 916 Kb, and goes to the destinatary with 952
Kb. Really strange...

(The sizes of the files are the one presented in Outlook Express, I just
put these sizes here to show how the file sizes are diferent in my outbox
and the destinatary inbox).

The two files are at http://www.rudnick.com.br/files

Regards

Roger Jochem