Virus Scanning = rule question

Peter Russell pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Tue Feb 15 02:11:21 GMT 2005

What if you had a rule in your MTA that didnt accept mail from domains
that dont resolve properly, and then youn can just block the email
address in the MS rulesets. This will provide coverage against all those
using domain names they shouldnt?

I have this turned on, but i cannot remember for the life of me where it
controlled :)
Pete