Missing lines/scores from SA long report

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Mon Feb 14 15:20:37 GMT 2005

Since my last upgrade of MS to vertsion 4.37.7, I noticed sometimes there is
information missing from the long spam report.
It seems some lines are truncated and merged with the remainder of another
line.
Has anyone else noticed this?

Adri.

Here's a snip from an affected email message:

--======18019==27509======

Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this message sent to =
you
  =20