MailScanner 4.37.7, postfix 2.1.5: hash_queue_names

Drew Marshall drew at THEMARSHALLS.CO.UK
Sat Feb 12 22:04:14 GMT 2005

Robert Waldner wrote:

>Hi!
>
>MS complains
>
>Feb 12 18:02:42 newka MailScanner[16463]: Messages found but no hashed
> queue directories. Please enable hashed queues for incoming and
> deferred with a depth of 1 or 2. See the Postfix documentation for
> hash_queue_names and hash_queue_depth
>
>although I've set
>
>hash_queue_depth = 1
>hash_queue_names = deferred defer incoming
>
>in postfix' main.cf.

Check your /var/spool/postfix directory, I would think you have a razor
log (I think it's called .razor.log) file living in there, which is what
causes this complaint. You need to specify in spam.assassin.prefs the
log location. It's been discussed before so the SpamAssassin command is
in the archive (Sorry don't know it off the top of my head ;-) )

Regards

Drew

been scanned for viruses and dangerous
www.themarshalls.co.uk/policy