URGENT Zlib related problem

Ron E. ree at THUNDERSTAR.NET
Fri Feb 11 02:35:10 GMT 2005

Thank you very much for your input Miguel, and actually I am still working
on this problem.

It sounds like what you did would have worked out for me, however, I went
ahead and tried updating zlib which is where all the trouble began.

Any idea how I can revert to zlib 1.2.1 which at least worked?

Thanks,

Ron