Mail monitoring on network

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd michele at BLACKNIGHTSOLUTIONS.COM
Thu Feb 10 23:36:11 GMT 2005

Thanks for all the suggestions, however the problem is that they are
currently using a shared hosting account with us for pop3 and will be moving
to a direct SMTP shortly. In essence all we will be doing on our network is
scanning the inbound mail, so we would have no control over the outbound.
It looks like they will be using MailMarshal

Michele

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
Hosting, co-location & domains