small spam score

David Curtis DCurtis at SBSCHOOLS.NET
Thu Feb 10 21:00:55 GMT 2005

I am still playing with spam scores. I had this e-mail make it through.
The score is correct but I would consider this spam. I would think that
an e-mail like this would make a higher score. Any advice would be
welcome.

SpamCheck: not spam, SpamAssassin (score=3.214,
        required 4.5, BAYES_00 0.60, HTML_30_40 0.02, HTML_MESSAGE
0.00,
        MIME_QP_LONG_LINE 0.34, MISSING_MIMEOLE 0.01,
        RCVD_IN_BSP_TRUSTED 2.22, TO_ADDRESS_EQ_REAL 0.03)
X-sbschools.net-MailScanner-SpamScore: 3

----NEXT_BM_08277749300B4CE78BC2A678B08B728D

<head>
<title>Welcome to Sherman's Top 25 List</title>
</head>
Welcome to <b>Sherman's Top 25 List</b>, our weekly e-newsletter,
serving a
s your unbiased guide to top travel deals and destinations!
If you or your ISP has implemented spam controls, please remember to
add <b
you
r contact or exemptions list to ensure delivery.
We will only send our Top 25 weekly newsletter and an occasional
ShermansTr
avel Special Issue or BULLETIN, announcing newly released deals
screened by
 our editors, from these addresses.
Thank you for your interest. You'll find some of this week's top
screened d
eals, below. Click the links for more details.
If you do not see your desired deal on the list below, please view <a
href
="http://www.shermanstravel.com/top25">This Week's Top 25</a> for a
large
r selection.

$79+ OW: Clearance AIR SALE to US, Europe, more
Source:
United
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1579">ht
tp://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1579</a>

$144: Air &amp; 2-nt stay at TI-Mirage in LAS VEGAS
Source:
Orbitz
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1212">ht
tp://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1212</a>

$158+ RT: Huge CARIBBEAN air sale
Source:
US Airways
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1580">ht
tp://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1580</a>

$599: 5-nt MAUI air/hotel from both coasts
Source:
Pleasant Holidays
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=920">htt
p://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=920</a>

$405+: Air &amp; 4-nt beachfront BAHAMAS stay
Source:
Expedia
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1581">ht
tp://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1581</a>

$83+ RT: AirTran fare SALE across USA
Source:
Expedia
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1584">ht
tp://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1584</a>

$333+: 3-nt air &amp; hotel SKI SALE in Aspen, Vail, &amp; more
Source:
Expedia
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShotImg.asp?SnapShotID=1585"
>http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShotImg.asp?SnapShotID=1585</a>

$389+: LONDON or PARIS super sale with air &amp; 4-nt hotel
Source:
Gate1Travel.com
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1582">ht
tp://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1582</a>

$272+: Quickie beach trips w/air to FLORIDA, Caribbean, more
Source:
Expedia
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1435">ht
tp://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1435</a>

$299+: Air &amp; 2 nts at 4-star hotel in ICELAND thru March
Source:
Icelandair
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1583">ht
tp://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1583</a>

More deals at:<br>
<a
href="http://www.ShermansTravel.com/Top25">http://www.ShermansTravel.c

om/Top25</a>
Sincerely,
James Sherman<br>
Publisher
P.S. Remember, since we don't book tickets, we offer you objective
editoria
l!
If you did not mean to subscribe to this free e-newsletter, then please
cli
ck below to unsubscribe (or use the unsubscribe link on your first
newslett
er).
<a
href="http://nl.shermanstravel.com/u.php">http://nl.shermanstravel.com

/u.php</a>
For general inquiries:<br>
info at shermanstravel.com; 212-417-9130 ext. 107<br>
  224 W 30 St., Suite 802<br>
  New York, NY 10001
Privacy Policy:<br>
<a
href="http://www.shermanstravel.com/privacy.asp">http://www.shermanstr

avel.com/privacy.asp</a>
Welcome to Sherman's Top 25 List, our weekly e-newsletter, serving as
your
unbiased guide to top travel deals and destinations!
If you or your ISP has implemented spam controls, please remember to
add to
p25 at shermanstravel.com and bulletin at shermanstravel.com to your contact
or e
xemptions list to ensure delivery. We will only send our Top 25 weekly
news
letter and an occasional ShermansTravel Special Issue or BULLETIN,
announci
ng newly released deals screened by our editors, from these addresses.

Thank you for your interest. You'll find some of this week's top
screened d
eals, below. Click the links for more details.

If you do not see your desired deal on the list below, please view This
Wee
k's Top 25 for a larger selection.

$79+ OW: Clearance AIR SALE to US, Europe, more
Source: United
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1579

$144: Air & 2-nt stay at TI-Mirage in LAS VEGAS
Source: Orbitz
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1212

$158+ RT: Huge CARIBBEAN air sale
Source: US Airways
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1580

$599: 5-nt MAUI air/hotel from both coasts
Source: Pleasant Holidays
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=920

$405+: Air & 4-nt beachfront BAHAMAS stay
Source: Expedia
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1581

$83+ RT: AirTran fare SALE across USA
Source: Expedia
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1584

$333+: 3-nt air & hotel SKI SALE in Aspen, Vail, & more
Source: Expedia
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShotImg.asp?SnapShotID=1585

$389+: LONDON or PARIS super sale with air & 4-nt hotel
Source: Gate1Travel.com
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1582

$272+: Quickie beach trips w/air to FLORIDA, Caribbean, more
Source: Expedia
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1435

$299+: Air & 2 nts at 4-star hotel in ICELAND thru March
Source: Icelandair
http://www.shermanstravel.com/SnapShot.asp?SnapShotID=1583

More deals at:
http://www.ShermansTravel.com/Top25

Sincerely,

James Sherman
Publisher

P.S. Remember, since we don't book tickets, we offer you objective
editoria
l!

If you did not mean to subscribe to this free e-newsletter, then please
cli
ck below to unsubscribe (or use the unsubscribe link on your first
newslett
er).

http://nl.shermanstravel.com/u.php

For general inquiries: