Releasing quarantined messages with exim

Kirk Lowery klowery at WHI.WTS.EDU
Thu Feb 10 14:01:02 GMT 2005

Scott Silva <ssilva <at> SGVWATER.COM> writes:

> I don't use Exim, but ;
> # Do you want to quarantine the original *entire* message as well as
> # just the infected attachments?
> # This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
> Quarantine Whole Message = yes
>
> # When you quarantine an entire message, do you want to store it as
> # raw mail queue files (so you can easily send them onto users) or
> # as human-readable files (header then body in 1 file)?
> Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files = yes
>
> Then you should be able to copy the queue files to outgoing queue directory.

<slapping_forehead>
Yes, yes, of course! I remember this now. I moved to new hardware a couple of
months ago and forgot about this option...and then exim -M [messageID]
JustWorks(tm). Thanks!

Kirk