Web tools (was RE: Releasing quarantined messages with exim)

Thu Feb 10 12:13:40 GMT 2005

no - development is still active. 0.6 should be released in March.

the primary developer has been v.busy with work commitments so things
have been quite slow.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Enitech IT (Pete) wrote:
> Mailwatch is awesome.
>
> I wonder if development has ceased on this project or there is just
> nothing to do for such a long time - i hope he hasnt chucked it in.
>
> Either way .51 will work fine.
>

> Dan Harris wrote:

the system manager.