MCP Doco and questions

Steve Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Wed Feb 9 22:55:23 GMT 2005

No. MCP stand for 'Message Content Protection'. It's essentially another
instance of SpamAssassin that can search messages for sensitive key words.

What you might want to do is to funnel all outgoing email throught gateways
where the messages are checked for viruses and a "rate throttling" controls
is implemented.

The type of "rate throttling" you use used really depends on the MTA you use
and how comfortable you are implementing different technologies.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.