Releasing quarantined messages with exim

Brent Addis b.addis at TIMESMEDIA.CO.NZ
Wed Feb 9 21:31:56 GMT 2005

Or you could setup mailwatch.

Much cooler.

http://mailwatch.sourceforge.net

Regards,

Brent Addis
Group Systems Administrator
Times Media Group

"He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know". -- Lao Tsu