Allowing PDF files

Rick Cooper rcooper at DWFORD.COM
Wed Feb 9 18:15:23 GMT 2005

[...]

I have heard others say this but I wonder. We have 100s of PDFs passing
through our mail systems on a daily basis, pretty much all being sent and
received by outlook and outlook express (although I would prefer they would
use Thunderbird I can't force them) and never a problem. Ford Motor Company
and other major vendors use PDFs as the primary format for all the documents
they send (along with excel now and then).

I can honestly say I have never had a complaint, problem or issue with
anyone at any time.

Rick

believed to be clean.