Spam detection software, running on the system ", has

Stef Morrell stef at L5NET.NET
Wed Feb 9 14:57:25 GMT 2005

That looks like standard output from SpamAssassin. I'm not sure why you
would see it if you were using it in conjunction with MailScanner.

Both SA and MS can be configured to either send or discard spam emails,
optionally marked as such in the subject line for filtering.

It *might* be learning, if you have the auto-bayes turned on, but the
message means no more or less than what it says.

I guess in answer to the final question, yes - it's normal, if your
system is set up that way. Perhaps better to say it's not abnormal.

Stef

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of David Ballengee
Sent: 07 February 2005 20:36
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Spam detection software, running on the system ", has

I am reletively new to mail scanner and spamassassin.

Anyway I am getting alot of message with

Spam detection software, running on the system "", has identified this
incoming email as possible spam.  The original message has been attached
to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or label similar future
email.  If you have any questions, see the administrator of that system
for details.

anyway is this normal?

Is this just the system learning??

thanks

Dave

Before posting, read the MAQ (http://www.mailscanner.biz/maq/) and the
archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html).

This email has been scanned by Level 5 Internet for viruses, spam and
dangerous content.
For more information please visit http://www.l5net.net