Text files

Roger Jochem roger at RUDNICK.COM.BR
Wed Feb 9 13:44:00 GMT 2005

The problem does not occur for all text files. I didn't figured out when
it happens. The files where I encountered the problem are identified by
the file comand as:

ASCII text, with very long lines, with CRLF line terminators
      ----- Original Message -----
From: Roger Jochem
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2005 10:42 AM
Subject: Text files

I'm facing a strange problem here. I have a RHEL 3 server running
Sendmail + Mailscanner. When I send a message with a text file
attached from my Windows 98 machine (I use Outlook Express as my
mail client), the text file, that was a DOS file, goes to the
destinatary as an UNIX file.

How can I solve this?

Regards

Roger Jochem