I don't fully understand how to change the way MailScanner handles spam. How can I change MailSc

David Curtis DCurtis at SBSCHOOLS.NET
Wed Feb 9 13:29:26 GMT 2005

Thank you. I will give that a try.

>>> martinh at SOLID-STATE-LOGIC.COM 2/9/2005 6:40:18 AM >>>
David

I suggest to most people that they do it from SA.

If you do it from MS than the RBL acts as a complete blacklist and
you've not idea which RBL fired either.

If you do it from SA then it only adds to the score and doesn't tend
trigger false positives.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator