Speaking of AWL...

M.Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Wed Feb 9 12:06:07 GMT 2005

Dave Duffner - NWCWEB.com wrote:
>         For some reason the List server didn't like this the
> way it was, so we'll try it again.  Thought it saw some
> commands or something?

The OK was the problem. The Listserv software at JISCMail tries to spot
messages to lists which should have gone to the listserv management
address instead. OK on a line by itself is one of the things it looks
for! This mainly catches unsubscribes going to the list but
unfortunately it picks up on this too.

Cheers,

Martin
(list co-owner with Julian)
--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"