DNSBL Teasting

Enitech IT (Peter Russell) pete at ENITECH.COM.AU
Tue Feb 8 22:39:16 GMT 2005

Hi there. Well after having our mailscanner box decommed in favour of
the 10k license for CA our new parent company wanted to use, they have
asked me to figure out why all outbound mail takes 4 hours to leave the
scanner. It appears as though having a whole of redundant RBLs with 4
hour time outs set can cause your outboun d email queue to clog up.

SO! How does one test a whole bunch of RBL addresses quickly?

I have some i know dont work anymore, eg monkeys.com

but how do i work out all of the others?

dynablock.wiredhub.net
tt.bl.reynolds.net.au
i have a list of 30 or so.

regards and thanks