AWL Still

Dave Duffner - NWCWEB.com webalizer at NWCWEB.COM
Tue Feb 8 14:29:06 GMT 2005

David,

        Look in the MailScanner conf file way down low for
the 'Use SpamAssassin Whitelist (or Auto something) and
that's the setting to ensure it stops.  You may see a
small weird patch of messages while it clears out as you
restart MailScanner after the adjustment, but that cleared
it for us.  Forces MS to use any whitelists you enter, if
you have them.

        The other conf file entry may work, but the way
MS/SA is set up on our Ensim boxes the MS conf file settings
change was the key.

     David J. Duffner
     VP Operations
     NWC Corporation
     www.nwcxpress.com

--
Message scanned by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This transmission intended for the