AWL Still

Nick Meverden nmeverde at NP.K12.MN.US
Tue Feb 8 14:30:42 GMT 2005

> I hate to keep beating a dead horse but I still get e-mails that have
> AWL scores in them. I have included "use_auto_whitelist 0" in the
> spam.assassin.prefs.conf.

make sure that MailScanner.conf has "SpamAssassin Prefs File =" your
spam.assassin.prefs.conf file

run spamassassin -D on using your prefs file and see if SA finds syntax
errors in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf file, also check to see if SA is
still trying to score using awl

remove the awl database when you reload mailscanner to see if its being
recreated.

make sure you dont have anything in local.cf overridding your settings.