Speaking of AWL...

Dave Duffner - NWCWEB.com webalizer at NWCWEB.COM
Mon Feb 7 19:53:33 GMT 2005

Greetings,

        Been following the AWL threads hoping there
might be a clue for my problem, using MS 2.6.XX w/Ensim Pro
so upgrading to 3.XX isn't an easy option as any Ensim
upgrades will trash most of it:

        Randomly, without any plausible explanations we
can find, I'll get e-mail tagged as SpamAssassin high
scoring because of an AWL of like 80-90 range.  We
use a lower-scoring system than most, so any adjustment
like this is way over the top.

        Strange part is that it's a positive adjustment
of like 89 or 91?  Not a negative?

        Still have no complete grip on the AWL and where
it thinks it's getting it's information from.  We have
both the SA & MS packages running, we do have things
whitelisted, but we're talking a random adjustment with
no patterns.  Sometimes not even on a valid whitelisted
account (I think one time that way).

        Any clues on what to look for or adjust to change
why that would be happening?

        Thanks!

     David J. Duffner
     VP Operations
     NWCWEB
     www.nwcweb.com

--
Message scanned by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This transmission intended for the