Missing lines/scores from SA long report

Adri Koppes adrik at SALESMANAGER.NL
Mon Feb 7 09:12:15 GMT 2005

Since my last upgrade of MS to vertsion 4.37.7, I noticed sometimes there is
information missing from the long spam report.
It seems some lines are truncated and merged with the remainder of another
line.

Adri.

Here's a snip from an affected email message:

--======18019==27509======

Our MailScanner believes that the attachment to this message sent to =
you
  =20
    To:   xxxx at salesmanager.nl
    From: xxxxxxxx at yahoo.com
 Subject: MAIL ORDER.................

is Unsolicited Commercial Email (spam). Unless you are sure that this =
message
is incorrectly thought to be spam, please delete this message without =
opening
it. Opening spam messages might allow the spammer to verify your email
address.

If you believe that this message has been incorrectly marked as spam, =
please
forward this email to postmaster.

 pts rule name              description
 0.7 SUBJ_ALL_CAPS          Subject is all capitals
 2.7 FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD      'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' =
headers
 0.0 HTML_30_40             BODY: Message is 30 HTML
 0.0 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 40 to 60 =
uppercase

--======18019==27509======