Missing BAYES???

Fri Feb 4 17:24:45 GMT 2005

Nick Meverden wrote:
>>Just to be clear, 98% of the time the BAYES_XX score is there.
>>Occasionally, it is not.
>>
>>The lint does not report any configuration errors or bayes problems, and
>>the final spamscore of the lint shows BAYES scoring.
>>

> Sounds like bayes is working fine then, someone else on the list may have
> a more "technical" sounding answer for this, but bayes will only speakup
> and score a message when it has something to say.

Nick

not in my experiance. the bayes system should tag all emails.

I'd make sure MS is doing the re-sync of the bayes DB itself and an
outside cron isn't trying to do this...

In MainScanner.conf its the rebuild bayes options you need to set
correctly and make sure it's set to wait while this happens as well.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

the system manager.