Mail unscanned when sent to multiple users

Fri Feb 4 12:05:15 GMT 2005

Mark

See marcels email on this - can't see I saw anything in the change logs
about this though....

Best for the MTA to do it currenly, unless Julian has any bright ideas
when he gets back from holidays in a couple of weeks...

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator