SpamAssassin/MS & 25_uribl.cf

Magda Hewryk MHewryk at SYMCOR.COM
Thu Feb 3 21:19:18 GMT 2005

Thanks!! I fixed this:

debug: diag: module installed: MIME::Base64, version 3.05

Thanks,

Magda

             Denis Beauchemin
             <Denis.Beauchemin
             @USHERBROOKE.CA>                                           To
             Sent by:                  MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
             MailScanner                                                cc
             mailing list
             <MAILSCANNER at JISC                                     Subject
             MAIL.AC.UK>               Re: SpamAssassin/MS &  25_uribl.cf

             02/03/2005 04:00
             PM

             Please respond to
                MailScanner
               mailing list
             <MAILSCANNER at JISC
                MAIL.AC.UK>

Magda Hewryk wrote:

>I haveb DB_File and other modues as listed below.
>I'm going to install DBI via cpan.  Thanks!
>
>debug: diag: module not installed: DBI ('require' failed)
>debug: diag: module installed: DB_File, version 1.808
>debug: diag: module installed: Digest::SHA1, version 2.07
>debug: diag: module installed: IO::Socket::UNIX, version 1.21
>debug: diag: module installed: MIME::Base64, version 2.21
>debug: diag: module installed: Net::DNS, version 0.45
>debug: diag: module not installed: Net::LDAP ('require' failed)
>debug: diag: module installed: Razor2::Client::Agent, version 2.40
>debug: diag: module installed: Storable, version 2.09
>debug: diag: module installed: URI, version 1.30

Magda,

You seem to have a really old version of MIME::Base64.  This is not good
as you may be vulnerable to many malformed MIME messages.

Denis
PS: I also have a slightly more recent version of Net::DNS 0.48.

--
   _
  °v°   Denis Beauchemin, analyste