SURBL / URIBL not triggered in SA

Philip Hachey PHachey at CITY.CORNWALL.ON.CA
Thu Feb 3 18:58:54 GMT 2005

Yes.  At one point, I even tried setting the Default Rules Dir to that as
well, but no luck.  Creating the link to init.pre does work, however.  It
*is* a bit weird.

Denis Beauchemin <Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
2005-02-03 13:48
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list