SURBL / URIBL not triggered in SA

Philip Hachey PHachey at CITY.CORNWALL.ON.CA
Thu Feb 3 16:41:10 GMT 2005

Attached is the debug from a message containing the URL that should be
blocked.  Please note that the line "debug: URIDNSBL: domains to query:"
contains no domains so it's as though the plugin's parsing isn't working.
I realize that this is a SpamAssassin problem, not MailScanner, but
perhaps someone here has run into this before and has a solution?

Thank you.

Matt Kettler <mkettler at EVI-INC.COM>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
2005-02-02 19:32
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list