/etc/cron.hourly/update_virus_scanners getting stuck

David Ballengee davidb at UNIQUEPHOTO.COM
Thu Feb 3 15:58:09 GMT 2005

could i just remove

/etc/cron.hourly/update_virus_scanners

from cron

and then just use the kaspserky updater cron job??

David Ballengee
IT Supervisor
Unique Photo
(973)377-5555x259