attachment limits ruleset by domain

TunedWeb Admin emediserv at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 3 06:32:32 GMT 2005

Volume 200+ messages a day
Hardware Athlon 3000+, 1G RAM, 80G Drive
Software Fedora Core 2, Exim, Spamassassin, Pyzor, DCC, Mailscanner
RBLs None in MTA,  All in MailScanner, None in Spamassassin
Virus Scanners: ClamAV

No attachment limits have been specified in Exim.

Searched the web and archives and didn't see the answer to what I need.

I'd like to be able to control attachment sizes by domain. I have not
been able to find an example of a ruleset with the correct
keywords/syntax to limit attachments by domain.

I figure one part will be To: *@somedomain.com, but what's the keyword
to set the attachment limit or unlimited?

TIA, Stephen