AW: blacklist does not work

[iso-8859-1] Dörfler Andreas Andreas.Doerfler at KEMPTEN.DE
Tue Feb 1 11:22:20 GMT 2005

ahh, damn it ..
thanks a lot, ive done the "yes" option inside
whitelist and forgoten inside blacklist

shame over me, sometimes using my brain and eyes
will help .. ;)

greetings
andy

p.s. wish you a nice trip julian, come back savely