archiving to a file location - what are the qf and df files?

Diane Rolland drolland at KDINET.COM
Sat Dec 31 23:51:44 GMT 2005

Thanks for the response; The application developer (not me!!!) has
figured it out and all is working well.

Behalf Of Information Services
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2005 5:15 PM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: archiving to a file location - what are the qf and df files?

qf and df files are the message and message header, but I am not sure
what you are wanting to do with the file attachements

On 12/29/05, Diane Rolland <drolland at kdinet.com> wrote:

Greetings;

I'm wanting to set up an archive rule that send email to a specific file
location.  I have the rule working and they go into the YYYYMMDD folder.
My question is what are the qf and df files?  Ultimately, I'll want to
extract file attachments from the document and process them in an
application.

Has anyone done something similar to this and have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Diane

Before posting, read the Wiki ( http://wiki.mailscanner.info/)
and the archives (http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/mailscanner.html ).