OT: Happy New Year!

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri Dec 30 21:30:03 GMT 2005

Thankyou!
Hopefully 2006 will be a prosperous year. I am putting my toes in the
water of the commercial world on the back of MailScanner, so hopefully I
will see some reward before the year is out.

My personal thanks to Steve for writing MailWatch, which has had a huge
impact on the number of sites installing MailScanner as they can produce
reports for management and manage their quarantine among all its zillion
of other features.

May 2006 be even better than 2005 !

Have a good one.
Regards,
Jules.

P.S. I still intend to release 4.49 on Jan 1st.

--
Julian Field

believed to be clean.