removed attachment and notification to recipients

Yossi Mor yossimor at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 28 11:03:04 GMT 2005

Hi Julian,

First of all thanks for tour solution but users still get notification on
those removed files.

Is there an option to send a notification to system admin only and not to
recipients? So he will take care for those emails.

If i quarentine the whole message is it suitable enough?

I am working on MR version 4.30.3

Regards, Mor

Yossi