Clam Win Virus Checker

Dj Ajos1 ajos1 at onion.demon.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 19:37:43 GMT 2005

-

Just a quick question...

Is the  "Clam Win Virus Checker" any good or not?

I have never used it before and just wondering how successful it is?

==
=
= "A committee of one... gets things done."
= "Are you suffering from Library rage?"
= "It is always sunny in my life..." - Ajos1
= "Whereabouts is the black market?"  - Youngster, 30th November 2005
= "To be second is to be last..."
=
=  Need help dealing with Parking Tickets, Bailiffs, Capita or NTL...
=  Call...    +44 8457 90 90 90    http://www.samaritans.org/
=